Friday, August 27, 2010

Another GO contest....closes today.....Aug. 27th...

http://www.freckledwhimsy.com/
This is the blog site of another Gal giving away a GO cutter.  I entered it...but as I told my sewing sisters in QCG (QUILTERS CORNER GROUP..)  I never win anything......Wouldn't it be funny if I won more than one GO cutter?  I would have to have a contest of my own...(giggles)...
Really...I wouldn't mind having a GO, just to tote along with me whan I babysit my Grands....I could cut my scrap heap into squares, tumblers, and Sun Bonnet Sues..... Why don't you go visit the ACCUCUT site and check out their fabric cutters.....??
  This little raggy quilt was cut with the 8 1/2" raggy die and embelished with raggy hearts.  It's a favorite of my Grandaughters Alex Ann and Elizabeth.  Eazy-peazy !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comment....