Monday, August 23, 2010

Here's a little purse I've been working on.   I dipped into my cowboy fabric stash. The pattern is called GIRLS NIGHT OUT.     I fussy cut the boots...so they would be placed  just so..!!   The back is pieced also.   Inside, I used the pockets from a pair of jeans to make .....pockets !!  This was an easy project...once I got the fussy cutting done.                         Today, I worked on a table runner in fall colors.....24 different fabrics, cut on the STUDIO Accucut fabric cutter.....The die I used was the large tumbler.  It's great, because the corners are already cut off...and the sewing goes real fast.  I did have to set up a 1/4" guide..to help me keep all the seams the right size....I tend to go to 1/2" if I don't watch it !!!     I'll post photos of the table runner tomorrow......Somehow.... when I am in the sewing clubhouse the camera is up here at the farm house....and vise versa.......


1 comment:

Please leave your comment....